In order to access the Belgacom Open API Platform for information and test purposes, you must first agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below, by clicking to accept these Terms and Conditions where this option is made available to you or by registering on the Platform to access the Sand Box section. Where you represent a legal person, you declare that you are legally entitled and authorized to act on behalf of such legal person.
By registering to access the ‘Sand Box’ module of this Portal, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Belgacom has developed an Open API Portal and allows you to access a module containing specific information about the Belgacom Open API Service and allowing you to test your Application in a non-production mode.
2) The present Terms and Conditions define the terms that you, and/or any person on your behalf (‘you’ or ‘your’) agree to when you register to the ‘Sand Box’ module of the Belgacom Open API Portal.
3) Only you may use its Belgacom Open API Account. You shall be responsible for all activities taking place thanks to your registration on the Portal.
4) You shall use the authentication key(s) provided by Belgacom to ensure authenticated access to the API.
5) You shall comply at all times with the General Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Belgacom websites, available at: http://www.belgacom.be/private/gallery/content/pdf/GTC_WEB_042012_EN.pdf
6) Belgacom may change at any time these Terms and Conditions. Belgacom shall inform you of any such change via the Portal.
7) In case of any alleged or proven abuse by you in your use of your account and of the Portal, Belgacom may deactivate your account.
8) Belgacom provides the Portal ‘As is’ and ‘As available’. You bear the risk of accessing it and testing the Open API in your Application(s). Belgacom expressly disclaims any warranties that access to or use of the Portal or Belgacom Open API will be uninterrupted or error free.